Yes, its been a while..in my own defense I have been busy with unpacking and organizing the new house, meeting neighbors, playing in the new neighborhood at the park and in the backyard, and I had some computer issues. At any rate, I am back with a vengeance!
The move went exceptionally well, actually! Four days in a minivan with 3 kids ages 5 and under and a 115lb dog doesn't sound ideal I know, but I am proud of my guys for the way they made the trip. The DVD player upgrade in the van this summer was hands down the lifesaver! Its been used well and earned its keep so far. We got a great gift pack from The Edmonds family the day we left California, they are so thoughtful, and the kids had a lot of good distractions in it.
Ben has started his new school, he rides the bus everyday to and from school which is such a fantastic thing for ME. He is happy at his new school but says he hasn't met any new friends yet, I attest that to no recess and a short session daily, but we'll see as time goes on.
Jack loves his new neighbors, Seamus is 4 on one end and Max is 4 1/2 on the other end, they play nearly daily. Sam enjoys his new spacious house and wanders throughout the day to play in nearly every room. He's talking a bit more now with his favorite word "MORE!" at the countertop in a barstool. Its cute, yes, but it gets old after the first 5 hours or so!
Tuva loves loves loves the new yard and this week we get the fence put in. I will keep you updated on the number of bunnies killed.
1 comment:
Can't wait to see new pics of the house, and those POOR bunnies!! Tuva must be having the time of his life. :)
Post a Comment