The other day we decided to take the boys to Disneyland, we spent a good 5 1/2 hours there doing some train rides, a boat ride, Buzz Lightyear, and Star Tours. The kids were all really well behaved, even though we were there till nearly 11pm. When we got in line at the tram to go back to the parking garage Jack was goofing off, nothing crazy at first and then it happened. He pulled his pants down and was showing everyone in line his penis. Yep, he really did! I was shocked and turned to Brent to say something and he went "OH MY GOD! Jack, put that away!" and Jack immediately stuffed it back in his pull up and pulled his pants up.
I couldn't help but laugh hysterically and nearly peed my pants. Brent took over the discussion of "keep your penis in your pants because not everyone at Disneyland wants to see it...." and I hid behind his back laughing.
Good times...good times.
4 comments:
That is hysterical! Love and miss you! Grandma Antsy
Boys will be boys!
Just like his dad I guess....
That's funny. I did the exact same thing the other day...
Post a Comment