Life out LOUD!

Adventures in raising three boys. Let the games begin!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Yes we can!

http://barackitforward.blogspot.com/2008/09/small-task-1-power-of-one.html
Posted by Sarah at 2:19 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)





Ben being silly

Ben and Jack messing around

Carneys Cafe in West Hollywood

Sam near the Brontasaurus Tree

Sam walking the Promenade


Jack and Ben at the Promenade

Sam riding the baby carousel

Santa Monica Pier


Brent and I at Beth's Wedding

Other sites to see...

  • Our Family Website
  • Nancy and Jim's Blog
  • Christa's Family
  • Netflix
  • Real Simple

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (4)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2008 (17)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  September (5)
      • We're counting down..
      • Yes we can!
      • Santa Monica or bust!
      • Ben's First Day at School
      • A busy weekend!
    • ►  August (3)

About Me

Sarah
I am a mother of 3 healthy boys. My title says it all - we live out LOUD. What I mean is, the kids aren't usually shy and neither are Brent (my husband) and I. Everyday brings on new adventures and excitement, chances to learn about the world around us and ourselves, and challenges with parenting. Overall, I try to give back to others more than I am taking. I want to be a great mom, wonderful wife, supportive friend, and good neighbor. Hopefully, at the end of my life people will reflect and say I have accomplished that.
View my complete profile

Nancy and Brent

Nancy and Brent

Billy and Sam

Billy and Sam

Brent and Sandi

Brent and Sandi

The Edmonds and Wickens at Portillos

The Edmonds and Wickens at Portillos

Sam and the Serpent

Jack and the Serpent

Tatum, Tristan, Ben, Jack, and Sam

Kids recent favorites

  • Ice Cream
  • Disneyland
  • Spongebob Squarepants
  • Soccer
  • The Beach

Ben and Tristan
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.