This past weekend was Labor Day of course so that meant another day of lounging with the kids.
Friday night Brent and I got out to see Tropic Thunder since Nancy was in town to babysit the kids, it was funny and we enjoyed being out with the each other alone.
Saturday evening we went to our favorite Chicago eatery here in California, Portillos, with the Edmonds family, Aunt Sandi, Uncle Billy, and Nancy. Great food, good conversation, and family around means we all had a wonderful time.
Sunday didn't bring too much to the schedule, mostly just hanging around.
Monday we went to the beach just as the sun broke through the Marine Layer and spent many hours just digging in the sand, playing in the surf, and talking with family. Chris, Marie, Ella, Aunt Sandi, Uncle Steve, Uncle Billy, and Grandma Antsy all joined us for a good chunck of the afternoon.
Be sure to scroll down the page, there are new photos and a short slideshow!
1 comment:
you look AMAZING!!!! Cute cute pics!! I think I'm going to steal Sam from you. :)
Post a Comment