Hello out there in sterile cyberspace! Wish I were where you are....
Its been a helluva week with all of us getting sick. Brent and I have nasty colds, the boys have ear infections and Ben and Sam have Bronchitis. We also found (through dosing Sam with it) that he has an allergy to Augmentin, let me tell you how NOT fun that is. He has been switched to an antibiotic injection at the Pediatrician's office, which he isn't really keen on. Can't say I blame him, he gets it in the butt cheeks.
At any rate, we have had a fun filled medicated four days lately, lots of breathing treatments, allergic medicine reactions, snot, sleep loss, crankiness, and less appetite all around.
Today I took Ben and Sam to the Ear, Nose, and Throat specialist (ENT here on out) to get a head start on the seasons' ear infections. Sam is getting tubes in as soon as we can get it scheduled and Ben is on watch for a 2nd set of tubes. He had his tubes for nearly 3 years and just had them taken out over the last 6 months.
Updates when I have them available....
No comments:
Post a Comment