Monday, December 1, 2008

Santa Letters are here!!!

Dear Santa,
I am a good baby brother. I would like Ben to be nice to me and Jack to be nice to me. This year I would like a Wacky Willa, an Activity Stacker, and a Lift Off Rocket. My family will leave you stuff.
Sam

Dear Santa,
You can bring me a new choo choo train. I would also like you to get me the Build A Road Set, Helmet Heroes, Take Along Fire Station, a Cash Register, and a Play Pretend Castle Set. I only want the blue castle, you can buy me that one. Santa Claus, I was so nice. I can make you a train cake and you can use my breakables knife. You can leave a small piece to me. And to Mommy. Sammy won't want some.
Love,
Jack

Dear Santa,
Merry Christmas! I have been a good big brother and a nice person. Would you please bring me presents? I would like Star Wars, Bakugan, What's In Ned's Head Game, and a Floppy Jalopy Builder Set. I'm going to leave carrots for your reindeer on Christmas Eve. I will leave you a train cake.
Ben

***As Dictated by Ben***
Dear Santa,
I'm sorry I stole my mom's banana bread. I didn't mean it. I am mostly a good dog all of the time. I would like a new Jolly Ball and treats.
Tuva

No comments: